Follow these tutorials in sequence to get quickly powered-up with the GameSparks platform, including setting up and working with features which can be used through the GameSparks API on any supported SDK:
- Creating your Game - How to create your first game on the platform and set up your SDK so you're ready to start using GameSparks.
- Using Authentication - How to register and authenticate players as well as introducing the Test Harness.
- Using Cloud Code - Creating Events on the platform and linking them to some logic using Cloud Code and calling them through the SDKs.
- Creating a Leaderboard - Creating a Leaderboard, uploading a score to it and setting up listeners in the SDKs.
- Creating an Achievement - Creating Achievements to support the rewarding of players for accomplishments within a game.
- Creating a Virtual Good - Creating a Virtual Good and using currency to buy it through the SDKs.
- Going Live Checklist - Follow the steps here to ensure your game publication runs smoothly.
For a series of video tutorials on getting started in GameSparks, click the thumbnails below:
- Registering an account and creating your first Game:
- Creating a scorer Event and using it to drive a high-score Leaderboard:
- Using the Test Harness to test out your high-score Leaderboard setup: